Homemade Watercolor Paints
These watercolor paints are easy to make.
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1/2 teaspoon glycerine
- 2 drops food coloring
- 1 teaspoon water
- In a small bowl, mix the white vinegar and baking powder until it stops fizzing.
- Then add the corn flour and glycerine until it is mixed.
- Lastly, add water and food coloring. If the paint is too thick, you can add extra water to thin it out.
- Store in a closed container in the refrigerator in between uses. Baby food jars work well.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 7:34:16 AM on 10.0.0.13 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us