Making Watercolor Paints with Dried Up Markers

Category Other
When your colored markers get dried up, there is still a great way to some more fun craft uses out of them. This is a page about making watercolor paints with dried up markers.

I saw this on Pinterest and was a bit skeptical, but it really works. Instead of throwing away all those dried up markers, you can create paint for the kiddos, or yourself, with them. Separate the colors (reds, blues, greens, etc.). Put each group of colors in a small jar with water. I used baby food jars, an empty spice jar, and a small cherry jar. The reserve of color left in the markers will color the water. Let jars sit for a week in a sunny spot. Don't worry about the water evaporating a little, it just concentrates the color. After a week, take the markers out of the jar. I was really surprised by how vibrant the colors were when my kids painted with them. My kids had a lot of fun. There is a ton left, too. Gotta love that it was all free!

Source: pinterest

Crafts Recycled Crafts OtherFebruary 27, 2017
📓
😎
😷
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-Watercolor-Paints-with-Dried-Up-Markers.html