Spicy Pork and Bean Salad
Pork and Beans with a zing.
- 3 small (15 oz.) cans of pork and beans
- 1 small can of green chilies, diced
- 6 slices of bacon, cut into small pieces diced
- 1 small onion, cut into small pieces diced
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup of salsa
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce your flavor
- 3 shakes of hot sauce (optional)
- Garlic powder, season salt, pepper to taste
Put chopped onion, and bacon in fry pan cook till bacon is crisp. Then mix all together in a big bowl. Chill about 2 hours overnight is best.
By Golden7673 from Calif
August 19, 20090 found this helpful
I definitely will try this recipe for the next covered dish function I attend.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 18, 2016 at 10:58:51 AM on 10.0.0.158 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us