Lentil and Bean Quinoa Salad
This is a page about lentil and bean quinoa salad
. This cold lentil, bean, and quinoa salad is easy to make and only uses a few ingredients. It is a perfect salad for a side dish or light meal.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A very healthy side dish that can be left in the fridge and eaten throughout the week. We usually get 10 bowls.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes (assuming quinoa has been cooked)
Total Time: 25-30 minutes
Yield: 10 bowls
- 1 cup lentils
- 1/3 cup lemon
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cups quinoa
- 1 can (15.5oz) black beans
- 1 can (15.5oz) garbanzo beans
- 6 oz pitted green olives
- Prepare your quinoa by following the directions on your package. You could even use leftover quinoa to make this salad. I used 3 cups of cooked quinoa.
- In a pot, add 1 cup of lentils, cover with water about 2 inches and bring to boil. Allow to simmer for 7-15 minutes, depending how you like your lentils.
- To make your dressing to toss in later, mix lemon juice and olive oil.
- Drain all canned beans and olives into the bowl of quinoa. Incorporate lentils and dressing. Toss throughly. It is ready to serve and store in the fridge.