Can I Find Better Health Insurance?

My husband's work is changing our insurance to a high deductible ($2600 for the family) insurance. It will start in Jan. I am looking for anyone who has gotten their own insurance that is better. If we go with this I will be terrified to take any of us to the doctors, as we would not be able to afford it. They keep taking away and making our health insurance go up with less and less coverage but they have not given him a raise in 3 years. However, I am thankful he still has a job (for now).

wacky camper from Westland, MI

I keep a high deductible insurance with a health savings account. Check to see if one is available through his work. You (sometimes your company) pays into an account for you to used to pay your bills. The account carries over year to year. You can get insurance quotes on-line without providing too much information. The general health of your family will determine your rates when you get independent coverage. The companies will quote any type of policy you want--copay, HSA, etc.

I would check on insurance for families online. My insurance for my son and husband was less online than working at my job at a large clinic. I kept my insurance for myself there and saved about two hundred a month by switching. I have a plan with 5 office visits per person and one thousand deductible.

Budget & Finance Health InsuranceNovember 18, 2008
Health Insurance Claims Paperwork
Organizing Health Insurance Paperwork
Saving Money on Health Insurance, Health Insurance Paperwork
Saving Money on Health Insurance
A new home.
Saving Money on Home Owner's Insurance
🎄
🍂