Browsing: Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store

Wholesale Supplies for Dent and Bent Store

I am looking to start a bargain bent and dent type small grocery store in Greenville, South Carolina. Anybody have any ideas where I can get the merchandise for the store nearby?

By corey9602 from Greenville, SC

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

We supply many of the salvage stores in the southeast. Please email me at phardy AT salvagedsolutions.com and we can help you. We carry small quantity mixed lots that are perfect for opening up a small store.

Hi we run a salvage warehouse in Charlotte NC and supply a lot of start ups and regular salvage stores since 1985 call Doug 704-277-8007

Hi Corey

We are the largest wholesaler or Salvage Grocery in the region and are the primary vendor for almost all of the bent and dent / discount grocery stores. We are family owned, in business for 30 years. Our warehouses are in St Paul, MN and we ship across the country. We sell mixed loads of Dry Grocery, Frozen Grocery and Fresh Grocery- by the case or by the pallet.

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together. I can also be helpful with advice as we have helped many stores open.

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Email- michael (at) reclaimcenter (dot) com

Bent N Dent Grocery Store
Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store
Business and Legal BusinessJanuary 18, 2012
Buying Craft Supplies
Purchasing Wholesale Craft Supplies
Removing a Nail
Protecting Wood When Removing a Nail
Photo of rusty nails.
Uses for Old (and Bent) Nails
Wholesale Fabric Warehouse
Buying Wholesale Fabric
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 21, 2016 at 11:29:35 AM on 10.0.1.205 in 537 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.