No Rider Patch Reviews

Has anyone ever tried No Rider patches? They're supposed to keep your shorts from riding up your thighs? I was wanting to know if they work or not before I buy them. Thanks. ndi

By colts73 from IN

Have never heard of these and didn't find anything about them on a Google search. If someone is selling this item (probably at an outrageously high price) just save your money and use two sided tape or adjust your drawers occasionally ;-)

I have seen these patches in various catalogs, I don't think that is what they are actually called. I would even look on the QVC and HSN sites. You could also improve the situation by wearing panty hose under the shorts. Back in the 60s-70s everybody wore panty hose under their shorts because your legs had a slightly tanned look. I remember hearing a discussion between one of my husbands cousins and her younger half-sister. The younger sister was telling the older one that she would look so much better in shorts if she would wear panty hose under the shorts. The older one told her that she would look real cute wearing panty hose out milking cows, feeding the chichens, working in the garden, etc. Let alone how many pairs she would go through in a week.

As far as pulling the shorts down every now and then goes. The women that I have seen that have the problem of shorts riding up, have the problem that the only place they ride up is on the inside of the thighs and if you are out in public it would be kind of embarrassing to have to stop and reach quite far up the inside of your thighs to pull down your shorts.

I don't know about other people but all I have to do when the pant legs of shorts creep up inside my thighs is reach down slightly and tug the hem a bit. A lot less embarrassing to do that than to have people stare at them riding almost up to my crotch area ;-) LOL

I have never heard of them either, but I would recommend instead of layering on more items during the hot summer months, you can adjust yourself discreetly. If you are walking along a sidewalk and feel that the shorts are starting to ride up, slow down your gait and wiggle your hips a little to keep the shorts out of the crotch area. It works.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Clothing & AccessoriesJune 15, 2009
repair fiberglass
Repairing a Fiberglass Tub or Shower
Pumpkin Patch
Pumpkin Patch Locations
pattern books for making Cabbage Patch Kids and clothing
Cleaning Cabbage Patch Dolls
Picking Blackberries
Killing Weeds in a Blackberry Patch