Fast Food Boxes for Moving

A pal recently asked if we had any moving boxes they could have. I told her that any time we need any boxes for storage, etc., that we usually head for one of the nearest fast food restaurants and get their strong sturdy boxes that frozen french fries come in. Even if they're 'broken down', a person can tape them up with duct tape or packing tape easily. One might also check at grocery stores. Purchasing boxes from moving companies or office supply stores can be very costly.

I like getting the boxes from liquor stores for glasses and flatware. Just keep the thin inserts for the bottles and you have compartments for your glasses!

My very favorite moving boxes are banana boxes and apple boxes. These boxes are very strong, come with lids and are of a uniform size. If you use boxes of the same size, it makes loading/unloading/storing your boxes so much easier during the very painful time that moving can be!

God Bless,

Sheila in Titusville, FL

When we moved last, I went to walmart and kroger and asked a stocker when would be the best time to ask for boxes, they told me day and time and I stocked up.

i wouldnt want to get food boxes. they are probably roaches and eggs in them ......... gross.

We've not had any trouble with roaches or any other kinds of bugs by using the boxes from restaurants, or from any other business.

Saving Money on Moving Boxes
Saving Money on Moving Boxes
Organizing MovingMarch 20, 2007
Alabama Sign
Moving to Alabama
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes
Woman Avoiding Fast Food
Avoiding Fast Food