Crocheted Corner Bookmark

I am looking for a crochet pattern for a book mark that fits on the corner of the pages.

kddid from Springfield, MO

Yes, this is what I was looking for... Thank-you so much.

I know we hate it when people answer our questions with something else, but I did want to point out that from my experience the large loops that you put over a book with some cute thing at the bottom, works the best for me. The corner ones would not stay on and got bumped off very easily. The ones I prefer are also called book thongs. The added nice thing is that you can just slip them over your wrist when you start reading and then slip them back over the book when you are done. No searching to see where you put the bookmark.

A whimsical cow bookmark in black and white and pink with a rustic bow..
Bookmark Craft Ideas
Crafts CrochetSeptember 5, 2008
Valentine's Day Bookmark
Valentine's Day Bookmark Ideas
Man putting in Corner Shelves
Building Corner Shelves
Cow Bookmark Craft
bookmark in book 1
Glittery Heart Bookmarks
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 20, 2017 at 11:25:47 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.