Prep and Reheat Recipes for Teacher Appreciation Event

I am planning a breakfast for 50 people. I would appreciate menu ideas and recipes. It is for a Teacher Appreciation event. I would like to have things made and reheated at school. Kitchen facilities are very limited.

Sandra from Allentown, PA

How about pancakes, waffles, or French toast? They can be made ahead of time and frozen. You don't have to thaw them out, they reheat beautifully from frozen. So does sausage. Add some fruit cocktail, juice, and coffee and you have a tasty breakfast! You can get recipes at the following: pancakes waffles french toast

Spinach or Broccoli Bars

(it works well with either vegetable)

4 tablespoon butter

3 eggs beaten

1 small onion chopped

12oz sharp cheddar cheese finaly grated

1 10oz pack frozen chopped spinach, drained

and thawed

or 10 once of chopped broccoli

1 cup milk

1/4 cup flour

1/2 cup fresh mushrooms chopped

1 teaspoon salt

couple of dashes of garlic power

1 teaspoon baking powder

Heat oven to 350

melt butter in 12x9 backing pan when melted spread to

coat sides and bottom.

in a bowl mix everything else. spoon into pan.

bake 35 minutes until lightly brown. cool slightly and

cut into squares (I cut them into bite size pieces for

finger food). Serve hot or at room temperature.

Got a large dish, I use a lasagna Pan. Spray with cooking spray. Scramble eggs and put on the bottom then I make the O'rida O'brien potatoes and put on top of the eggs. Then fry some bacon but not too done because of rewarming. Put on top of the potatoes.

Then make some French toast and layer on top of the dish. Easy to do and when ready put in the oven to reheat and breakfast is served.Add juice coffee and tea and a fruit cup and your ready to go.Hope you like the idea.Good Luck, by the way I am from the Allentown area also.

I have prepped and then reheated this one! It's a bit impressive as well! I just cut it in half and warmed each half as needed. Fillings could be varied as desired.

Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll

4 oz cream cheese, softened

8 oz ham

3/4 c milk

6 oz Swiss or cheddar cheese block

2 T flour

1/2 c green onions with tops

1/4 t salt

2 T Dijon mustard

12 eggs

Preheat oven to 375ºF. In Small Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and milk; whisk until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add flour and salt; whisk to combine. In Classic Batter Bowl, gently whisk eggs until blended. Add cream cheese mixture; mix well. Cut an 18-inch long piece of Parchment Paper. Press into bottom and up sides of Stoneware Bar Pan to prevent egg mixture from running under parchment paper; pinch corners. Pour egg mixture into bottom of pan. Bake 30-33 minutes or until egg is puffy and golden. Meanwhile, finely chop ham using Food Chopper. Shred cheese using Deluxe

Cheese Grater. Thinly slice green onions with Chef's Knife. Remove omelet from oven; immediately spread with Dijon mustard using Skinny Scraper. Sprinkle with half of the cheese; top with ham and green onions. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Roll up jelly-roll fashion. Let stand 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt. Slice into wedges using Serrated Bread Knife.

Good luck!

Leigh Ann

Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceJanuary 31, 2008
A math teach writing on a chalk board.
Teacher Poems
apple keyshain
Making an Apple for the Teacher Keychain
Ninja Master Prep
Using a Ninja Master Prep
Ninja Prep Master Pro
Recipes for the Ninja Prep Master Pro