Protecting a Vaccinated Dog from Parvo

Is there something I can spray around my dog or something that I can do to try to prevent him from getting parvo? My dog has had all of his shots. He is a 4yr. old Bishon Frise and I am worried because I think there is a dog in our neighborhood that might have it. Can you suggest something?

By Debra from Costa Mesa, CA

If your dog goes outside and you think the infected dog gets in your dogs space you can spray the area with bleach. You might also call a vet and ask them for some advice.

And get your dogs immune system up. I would see a homeopath. Curcuminoids are excellent anti-oxidants. Colloidal silver is good. Willards water is also good. All of them.

First thing, only puppies get parvo. So if you don't have a puppy, there's nothing to worry about.

Pets Dogs HealthOctober 4, 2010
Grapes growing under a net to protect them from the birds.
Protecting Grapes from Birds
dog with parvo
Information About Parvo
A dog being seen by a veterinarian.
Can a Dog Get Parvo Again?
Puppy Smelling Flower
Getting a Puppy After Losing One to Parvo