Toilet Paper With Less Lint

Help me please find a toilet paper that doesn't create so much dust. I can't be the only one complaining of it. It needs to be soft, but not too rough. I use Northern. Maybe it's too soft?

By Daphna from Alachua, FL

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Costco's brand Kirkland is the very best buy I have ever found, and works the best. Almost all businesses use it.

Good old fashioned Scott 1000 Count Tissue (single non fancy ply) and you can often find it on sale if you check around. I just bought two 4 packs a couple of weeks ago at Walgreen's for $5.00 total. I've used and sworn by their TP since I first moved away from home almost forty years ago. ;-)

I have decided either I buy Dollar General brand cheap but 2 ply which is great cheap price and fine to use or use coupons and sales to buy cottonelle which is pricier but fine to use. I tried Northern and had lint issues also. I used to hover in tp aisle at stores with my calculator finding best price and 2ply and check how much was in each package, so finally I found the 2 that I liked and stick with them.

Had the same issue, we started buying the generic brand from Wal-mart. Nice, strong, yet soft on skin. My granddaughters roll out 3 squares and find there is less waste, this is good amount to get the job done. And no fluff dust.

None that start with the letter C. I thought that would be easy for my hubby to remember, but he still forgets and brings that nasty Crumblebutt stuff home.

I like Scott.

Angel Soft is my first choice for price, softness and lack of lint. As a second choice, hubby sometimes gets a decent generic at Save-a-lot. Scot just strikes me as too flimsy for the price! I've used it before (when you could buy a single roll) and didn't care for it.

Scott Tissue.

Answer

Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 16, 2010
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Empty cardboard toilet paper rolls, ready for reusing.
Valentine Crafts Using Toilet Paper Rolls
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 25, 2016 at 11:04:56 PM on 10.0.1.96 in 952 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.