Toilet Paper With Less Lint

Help me please find a toilet paper that doesn't create so much dust. I can't be the only one complaining of it. It needs to be soft, but not too rough. I use Northern. Maybe it's too soft?

By Daphna from Alachua, FL

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By katrina 5 232 10/17/2010

Costco's brand Kirkland is the very best buy I have ever found, and works the best. Almost all businesses use it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Good old fashioned Scott 1000 Count Tissue (single non fancy ply) and you can often find it on sale if you check around. I just bought two 4 packs a couple of weeks ago at Walgreen's for $5.00 total. I've used and sworn by their TP since I first moved away from home almost forty years ago. ;-)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Annie Rios Hill 14 1,777 10/18/2010

I have decided either I buy Dollar General brand cheap but 2 ply which is great cheap price and fine to use or use coupons and sales to buy cottonelle which is pricier but fine to use. I tried Northern and had lint issues also. I used to hover in tp aisle at stores with my calculator finding best price and 2ply and check how much was in each package, so finally I found the 2 that I liked and stick with them.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Grandma J 54 1,041 10/18/2010

Had the same issue, we started buying the generic brand from Wal-mart. Nice, strong, yet soft on skin. My granddaughters roll out 3 squares and find there is less waste, this is good amount to get the job done. And no fluff dust.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Sandy Gerber 30 206 10/19/2010

None that start with the letter C. I thought that would be easy for my hubby to remember, but he still forgets and brings that nasty Crumblebutt stuff home.
I like Scott.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Lelia Jo Cordell 51 1,936 10/19/2010

Angel Soft is my first choice for price, softness and lack of lint. As a second choice, hubby sometimes gets a decent generic at Save-a-lot. Scot just strikes me as too flimsy for the price! I've used it before (when you could buy a single roll) and didn't care for it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Chris 1 68 11/04/2010

Scott Tissue.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No