Recipe For Tomato And Green Pepper Salad

I used to go to this small cafe in Illinois that had a salad of cut tomatoes and sliced green peppers with a special dressing on it. Has anyone had something similar like this? Please can I have the recipe for this salad? Thank you.

GoldenWolf from Crescent City

Do a recipe search on line for this type of salad and I think you will find something very similar to what you are looking for. I have made this kind of salad with tomatoes, green peppers & onions with an Italian dressing.

Green Pepper and Tomatoes
Green Pepper and Tomato Salad Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Salads VegetableJune 18, 2008
Canning Green Beans, Freezing Green Beans, Growing Green Beans, Storing Green Beans, Drying Green Beans
Storing Green Beans
Spicy Soup With Peppers
Fixing Soup With Too Much Pepper
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
Tomato Hornworms
Controlling Tomato Hornworms