Bring Potted Flowers Inside For Winter

Every year I enjoy my potted flowers all summer. So much so that I try to bring something indoors to winter over. One year it was green onions and chard, and one year it was petunia seedlings that had volunteered under the parent plants.

This year my creeping jenny has really gotten huge. It had an impatients in with it which got frosted. So now there's a creeping jenny in my one and only sunny window. Maybe I'll put in my little ceramic angel. They'd look nice together.

I too hate to see the end of growing season.I live in Ohio and I brought 2 tomato plants, leeks, 1 chard and a bunch of flowers into the basement.We put up lights, but it looks like they might be too close to the tomatoes, but the flowers are fine.

potted houseplant
Bringing Plants Indoors for the Winter
Home and Garden Gardening ContainerOctober 22, 2007
Easter Lilies
Caring for Potted Easter Lilies
Potted Plant
Protecting Furniture from Potted Plants
Ant on a leaf.
Getting Rid of Ants in Outdoor Potted Plants
Photo of a potted plant.
Filler Ideas for Potted Plants