Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Where Can I Get Glycerin?

Where can I buy glycerin for homemade bubble bath?

Daisy

By

By Scott (Guest Post)02/01/2009

pharmacy

By christine M. Thayer [2]01/27/2009

You can get vegetable glycerin from most vitamin/health food stores.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Where Can I Get Glycerin?

I would like to know where do I get glycerin from. Is it the same as you use in soap? I would like to get it for favors for clear soap so I can make rose petal favors where you can see the petals in the soap.

tashface

RE: Where Can I Get Glycerin?

Hobby Lobby or Michael's crafts stores carry it, so does Walmart. I make my own bars of soap. They last forever. I've made several gift baskets with the soaps I've made. (07/29/2005)

By imaqt1962

RE: Where Can I Get Glycerin?

I have always found glycerin at any drug store. You might ask the pharmacist. (07/29/2005)

By Rev Alex

RE: Where Can I Get Glycerin?

I think drug stores, and the pharmacy areas of Walmart, Target, and KMart, will probably charge you less than the craft stores. Buy the cheapest generic stuff you can find. It's all the same so, you might as well save some cash, right? (08/01/2005)

By Claudia