All Purpose Chamomile Shampoo
Chamomile not only makes a soothing tea, it has many medicinal, beauty, and bath uses as well. Make this shampoo from dried chamomile flowers, leftover bar soap, glycerin, and boiling water. This is a page about making all purpose chamomile shampoo.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
- 1 handful of fresh or dried chamomile flowers
- 1 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons of leftover bar soap
- 1 tablespoon of glycerin
- Cover flowers in boiling water and let them stand 15 minutes.
- Strain out leaves and keep water.
- Add soap and let it soften.
- Beat in glycerin, pour in bottle and store in a cool, dark place.
By Ellen Brown
Note: Some recipes are not suitable for sensitive skin. Each person is different, so test on the inside arm or wrist for any possible allergic reactions before using these recipes.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.