Poll: Do you own a bread machine?

Today's poll asks: Do you own a bread machine? Post your answer below.

Related:

Feel free to post feedback about this poll in the forum below.

I'm the bread machine, I made 4 loaves of bread everyday

I use to make bread by scratch long ago. Every Monday was my bread day. I would clear my kitchen table off and fill my house with that wonderful aroma that would make my whole family smile.

Then I couldn't do it anymore because of medical reasons it just hurt my hands too much to knead the dough.

My sister bought me a bread machine. At first I hated the bread because it always seemed to dry out so fast if you didn't eat the loaf in a timely manner. Now it's a god send; I don't cook with it anymore I only use it for kneading. I have adapted all my recipes and only use the dough cycle. I bake it in my oven. The recipes are endless and so easy to whip up. Although when I was younger and had more teenagers living at home. I still say you can't beat clearing the kitchen table and smelling up the house. Here is a sample of my french bread that I make often.

Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
bread loaf in a bread machine pan
Keeping Bread From Sticking in a Bread Machine
Bread Machine
Recipes Using All Purpose Flour in Bread Machine
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:29:02 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.