Garden: Endless Summer Hydrangea

This is the most beautiful my hydrangea has ever bloomed. Two seasons we had late frost and it didn't bloom. It makes me smile!

By Boom

Beautiful! I've tried two times to grow blue one's & failed both times.

June 24, 2010 Flag

Garden: Endless Summer Hydrangea
Endless Summer Hydrangea

Don't it make my brown eyes blue! I love this plant. It blooms on old or new wood which is important for us in zone 5 or less. This is called an Endless Summer Hydrangea.

By Elaine from Iowa

Garden: Endless Summer Hydrangea

I have one of these plants too and love it but mine blooms in pink. I wish I knew what to add to the soil to make it blue. (07/17/2008)

By rascal_50

Garden: Endless Summer Hydrangea

That is truly beautiful! I know you get a great deal of enjoyment looking at it. Thanks for sharing it with us and God bless you. (07/18/2008)

By tedsmom

Garden: Endless Summer Hydrangea

Ooh, so blue! Very nice. Are they on the east or north side of your building? (07/18/2008)

By kimhis

Garden: Endless Summer Hydrangea

My parents in Kentucky has one of these plants. It's blooms are white. When I was a child, my Mamaw and Papaw's next door neighbors had one of these plants (that I treasured). It's blooms were a gorgeous bluish lavender. This was also, in Kentucky. (07/19/2008)

By badwater

Photos GardenJune 24, 2010
Deadheading a Hydrangea
Deadheading a Hydrangea
A clown dressed in red balancing cups on their head.
Making a Circus Performers Costume
COntractor standing outside a home that is under construction.
Hiring a Good Contractor
Cold frame and glass cloches for plant protection.
Preparing Your Garden for Winter