Winslow (Lab/Pointer)

Winslow a 2 year old Lab/Pointer mix. I really wanted a puppy, but didn't have the extra money. We were on our way to my in laws and saw a "free puppies" sign out at the road and decided to take a look. When we went back to look at them, a bunch of black lab puppies came out of the pen. Then out come Winslow with his cute polka dots, I fell in love right away and off he went with us.

He loves to cause trouble, not kidding! If you've seen the movie "Marley and Me", he is just like Marley. He loves to dig holes all over the yard, steal the kids sand toys and chew them up. He loves to hunt and play, he also loves water (he lays in mud puddles if there's no water to play in)

Winslow is also a sweet boy, he loves to cuddle and is great with kids. He's definitely got a one of a kind personality.

By Amie from Fowlerville, MI

Black and white dog in kiddy pool.

Winslow is adorable. All doggies need attention and exercise.

I have a Pointer/Dalmation mix. They are awesome dogs. Freckles is our best dog ever. She looks just like Winslow in the face.

What a sweet picture. It captures mischievous personality! Looks like a wonderful dog!

Winslow is so cute and reminds me of a Lab/Pointer mix puppy we had years ago. He was also black with white spots and had a one-of-a-kind personality. Give Winslow a big hug for me. Joan from Chesterfield, Michigan

Winslow is a cutie. Looks like he found a nice spot to play.

Lab Pointer Mix
Lab Pointer Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 2, 2009
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Lab Mix
Lab Mix Photos and Information
German Shorthair Pointer
German Shorthair Pointer Breed Information and Photos