Growing Summer Vegetables in the Winter

This summer I didn't get a lot out of my garden due to all the wet weather and me having surgery. I am wondering if I can raise summer food in a greenhouse? Or does it have to be winter vegetables? I'd like to have more tomatoes, peppers, onions, etc. through the winter without having to pay a fortune for them in a grocery store.

Maybe it needs some solar heat? Does anyone know how to set up solar heat? The greenhouse I'm talking about isn't anything fancy, just a few boards and plastic. The idea here is to save money not waste it. Thank you.

Hardiness Zone: 7b

By Fritzbaby2000 from Havana, AR

Answers

I don't know anything about solar heat but you can find it online. Just search for"growing summer vegetables with solar heat". Alot of info there, good luck.

growing food in a greenhouse
Growing Vegetables in a Greenhouse
Home and Garden Gardening VegetablesSeptember 30, 2009
Veggie seeds.
Growing Vegetables from Seeds
Cold frame and glass cloches for plant protection.
Preparing Your Garden for Winter
Sprouting Vegetables Inside
Growing Vegetables Inside During the Winter
Heirloom Tomato Varieties
Growing Heirloom Vegetables
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 8:17:19 PM on 10.0.1.230 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.