Cleaning a Pontoon Boat

My husband and I bought a used pontoon boat in pretty good shape except the pontoon tubes or coated with a lot of scale from being left in the water for long periods of time. We want to clean it to be shiny again and want to know what to use to clean the scale and then what to use to polish it to get that shine again. Can anyone please help us?

My DH uses a pressure washer and all the gunk came right off.

I got a great tip from a friend, and just came in from using this product. Zing Formula IV.!!!! I swear by it. I inherited a '98 Crest pontoon, that had never been touched. I sprayed this on, it foamed up, and I rinsed it off. Pontoons are 95% back to original condition. i wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't done it myself.

Any other questions, please feel free to email me, theodore.kolks AT I'd be glad to send you before and after pictures.

Toilet bowl cleaner called the works

Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Travel and Recreation Recreation Boating CleaningMay 2, 2007
Photo of a white fiberglass boat.
Removing Wax From a Boat
Cleaning a Fiberglass Boat
Cleaning a Fiberglass Boat
Buying a Used Boat, A boat on a trailer.
Buying a Used Boat
Cleaning Boat Seats
Cleaning Boat Seats