Browsing: "Just Dating" Gift Ideas

"Just Dating" Gift Ideas

I recently met a man that I like very much. We're at the just dating stage. We will be spending the holidays together. I want to buy a fun gift that's appropriate and personal, but am on a limited budget.

Charlene from Seattle, WA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance
Best Answer

For me, it would be either bake something (breads or cookies), wrapped real pretty or buy or acquire tickets to an event that you would both attend together! It can be as inexpensive as movie tickets.

Stephe

Best Answer

Choose something that relates to a hobby or that simply says you care. A bag of gummy worms attached to a new book for the "bookworm", a container made to look like a medicine bottle filled with chocolates (label it vitamin "C") for a chocoholic, or even a jar of Hershey's "hugs" and "kisses". You are only limited by your imagination.

Kelly Nelson

How about tickets to a movie, play, ice capades, etc? Or maybe some lottery tickets. Also, if you buy him a Bible, he'll think twice about how he treats you.

Jann McClain - Texas

What about two tickets to something that you would like to go to, too.

Janice

hey

yeah, me and my boyfriend have been together for almost a year now so here are some of the things that i have done..or am going to do.

1. a bulid-a-bear with a phrase recorded by you

2. symbolic meaning to the two of you...ex. the veery first time my bf and i kissed, he missed...lol lame but it was the cutest thing ever... so for a gift he made a shirt that said "hugs and misses"

3.prove to him how well you know him by getting tickets to his fav band or going to see his favorite movie...or my personal favorite....to his favorite resturant.

4.home made!...crafts made by show show you care...buying something isnt nearly important as a custom made craft from you to him.

We have a long distance relationship. For our second month, I gave him a stack of wallet-sized pictures of us and placed it in a shiny metal case. I thought it would be handy because he could take pictures of us and place it in his wallet if he wants. For our third month, I ordered a silver plated fortune cookie and I wrote a quote inside for him. You can order edible fortune cookies and customize it, but I wanted him to have something he can keep.

I just started seeing this guy and I'm stuck on what to get him for Christmas. I think something meaningful is key. What I'm thinking of doing is getting a Acura key chain (that was the type of car he had before he got into an accident and had to write off his car) and putting his name and the model of the car because he loved that car more then anything. Just an idea though!

I'm gonna give my bf a braclet that I made for luck on his birthday allong with a card that includes a few home written poems:)I hope that he will like it=)

A dating couple.
"Just Dating" Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Gifts DatingNovember 10, 2000
A man giving a gift to his wife.
Gift Ideas for Your Wife
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Easter Gift Box With Chocolate Eggs Inside
Easter Gift Ideas
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 30, 2016 at 3:13:50 PM on 10.0.1.50 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.