Shelby (Collie)

Shelby is our 2 year old Collie. I got him for Christmas this year from my husband. We lost our female collie a few months before and my heart was broken so my husband found Shelby for me in Illinois. He's wonderful!

He loves to run in the yard and play with Jazmin, our older Golden Retriever mix and chew on rawhide! Most of all, he loves to snuggle with me! Such a sweetheart and SO beautiful! A very good boy!

By Robin from Washington, IA

Shelby (Collie) and Jazmin (Golden Retriever)

Both your dogs are cute and Shelby is so handsome!

Shelby reminds me so much of the collie I had as a child - named Princess. He is a beauty and so is your golden retriever. Give both of them a big hug and kiss for me.

Shelby and Jazmin are gorgeous. I'm glad they have you and each other to love- many happy years to you all.

shelby reminded me of my dog rusty who was half german shepherd and half collie shelby is beautiful

Rough Collie
Rough Collie Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsJanuary 29, 2007
Guide
Border Collie
Border Collie Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄