Product Review: "The Works" Toilet Bowl Cleaner

I have never found anything more remarkable for cleaning toilets than "The Works" for calcium, lime, and rust. It comes in a green bottle and is available at the dollar stores. After 15 years of trying to remove rust, in one try with this product, rust has totally disappeared from all 3 of my toilets.

By Ronni from Woodland Park, NJ

I agree with you on this one. It is a lot less expensive too. I use all the other "Works" products too.

I agree. This product is great and really "works" for our New York City suburbs water. I found it by accident about 2 years ago and panicked when it couldn't be found again so I've stocked up now.

I hope it doesn't have a shelf-life!

What are the other "works" products?

I've used it for years and love it! They have The Works shower cleaner but I didn't care for that as well. I've used the toilet cleaner in my showers for years, excellent results! CAUTION: You need great ventilation. It's worth it to see that incredible clean, white shower. Watch using it on some of the chrome/metal faucets though, as it can discolor them.

Be very careful about sitting it on a counter top. It had leaked and I set it on my New Formica counter top and it took the shine off of it.

For whatever reason when we moved into our current house only one of the toilets had this nasty, never leaving ring about half way down around it. I tried everything! Then someone told me to try The Works. I would probably to a free commercial for this item. Awesome and cheap!

I started a cleaning business while in collage and have do this business for over 20 years plus. Never did I come across any product as "The Works" Toilet Bowl Cleaner" I use to buy the professional cleaning products until last year when a client of mine ask me to try "The Works Toilet Bowl Cleaner" I am the only official spokes person in the World that is not getting paid.

Because I have recommended it to the women in my church and every group I know and they have changed to using it. Not only that I even go out of my way to use it as a gift for all my clients and even in the medical offices I clean.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to remove well water stains from tub and sink??

"The Works" Toilet Bowl Cleaner
"The Works" Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews CleaningApril 7, 2010
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning a white toilet.
Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner Recipes
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
🎉
🎄