Small Green Worms On Plant Leaves

This evening while checking my garden, and dead heading the flowers and removing dead leaves from plants, I noticed two small green worms on my rose bush. My vegetables, plants, and flowers all have leaves with yellow on the edges. I have had it planted for about two weeks now. Some of the bottom leaves on the rose bush have small holes on them as if something is eating them. What are the worms and what can I do to help promote the health of my plants without removing and starting over? HELP

Hardiness Zone: 5b

Mary from Charlotte, MI

Answers

The yellow arround the leaves is probably due to over watering. Once the roots are established, 1 inch of water per week will suffice. In very hot conditions you may water a couple of times a week. I used to have all my plants and trees sprayed three times a year for Japanese Beetles and other un-wanteds, but lately I have been using the product ( Seven ) and have good luck with it. You may not want to spray anything that the bees will pollenate.

Home and Garden Gardening Pest ControlJune 5, 2008
Worm in the Lawn
Getting Rid of Worms in the Lawn
Canning Green Beans, Freezing Green Beans, Growing Green Beans, Storing Green Beans, Drying Green Beans
Storing Green Beans
growing tomatoes
Worms Eating Tomatoes
Kitten With Worms
Treating a Kitten With Worms
🎄
🍂