Small Green Worms On Plant Leaves

This evening while checking my garden, and dead heading the flowers and removing dead leaves from plants, I noticed two small green worms on my rose bush. My vegetables, plants, and flowers all have leaves with yellow on the edges. I have had it planted for about two weeks now. Some of the bottom leaves on the rose bush have small holes on them as if something is eating them. What are the worms and what can I do to help promote the health of my plants without removing and starting over? HELP

Hardiness Zone: 5b

Mary from Charlotte, MI

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

The yellow arround the leaves is probably due to over watering. Once the roots are established, 1 inch of water per week will suffice. In very hot conditions you may water a couple of times a week. I used to have all my plants and trees sprayed three times a year for Japanese Beetles and other un-wanteds, but lately I have been using the product ( Seven ) and have good luck with it. You may not want to spray anything that the bees will pollenate.

Home and Garden Gardening Pest ControlJune 5, 2008
Worm in the Lawn
Getting Rid of Worms in the Lawn
growing tomatoes
Worms Eating Tomatoes
cat
Remedies for Worms in Cats
Kitten With Worms
Treating a Kitten With Worms
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:04:43 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.