Tiny Red Biting Bugs

I have started to notice bite marks on me that are itchy. Then I started noticing more so I looked on my bed to see if I saw any bed bugs, but nothing. So I thought maybe fleas, but I also don't see anything. One day I found a bug on me that was really tiny and red. When I squished it, it had an unpleasant odor. Every time I feel a pinch and I pass my hand over where I felt it I smell the odor. Then it gets itchy followed by a little lump that looks like a mosquito bite.

So what kind of bug could it be?

By Patricia from Brooklyn, NY

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Go to the doctors, or the pharmacy for some advice. I don't know what it is but it doesn't sound very nice and may give you a nasty illness. Use Tea Tree oil on the bites that helps everything!

Take care

If the attached photo is of any stage of the bug you saw then this link will give you advice of how to get rid of them:

http://www.medi  bugs/article.htm

I've heard bed bugs are a huge problem in NY right now, sounds like you have 'em. Sorry.

Are you seeing these bugs inside, or outside? Tiny red bugs sound like chiggers to me, we have them really bad here in Oklahoma. They get on you outside. Their bite doesn't usually itch right away, but when it kicks in, it's miserable!

Identifying Little Biting Bugs
Identifying Little Biting Bugs
Home and Garden Pest Control BugsSeptember 3, 2010
A woman scratching her neck after being bit by tiny bugs.
Tiny, Colorless Bugs That Bite
Itching from a bug bite.
Identifying Little Black Biting Bugs
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Tiny Orange Bug
Getting Rid of Tiny Orange Biting Bugs
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:06:34 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.