Treating the Pain of Tailor's Bunion

Has anyone been diagnosed with what is called a tailor's bunion; a bunion on the outside of the foot just above the pinkie toe? I will seek medical help, but from doing research that seems to be my problem. What is the best way to treat the pain? Most shoes hurt my feet even expensive well made ones and I'm most comfortable barefooted.

By Betty from Lubbock, TX

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

In the foot care department they have 'bunion covers'. It's sort of a bandaid made of moleskin and can lessen the pressure from shoes pressing on your bunion.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesDecember 8, 2009
little girl frowning and holding her ear
Home Remedies for Earache Pain
Relieving Pain from Bone Spurs
Relieving Pain from Bone Spurs
Using acupressure on a foot.
Using Acupressure for Foot Pain
Treating the Soil After Tomato Blight
Treating Soil After Tomato Blight
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 11:16:05 PM on 10.0.2.219 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.