Keep Cushions from Sliding Off Sofa

How do I keep my couch cushion from sliding? It came with Velcro strips, but it still slides.

By Wilma from OH

Best Answer

If possible, try Velcro on the underside of the cushions. You can buy sticky velcro, and it shouldn't show once installed.

Best Answer

There are rubber type shelf liners you can find anywhere from your local dollar store to Target to Home Depot. In the past, I've cut them up and placed them between the couch and couch cushions and wallah, no more problems. I'd go with the thicker liners over the thinner ones as they hold better. Good luck.

I've used the same thing Captionxedited is talking about and it works like a charm! I do have to mention that the word 'Wallah' should actually be 'Viola' though. ;-)

Definition of WALLAH

A person who is associated with a particular work or who performs a specific duty or service usually used in combination

Definition of VOILA

Used to call attention, to express satisfaction or approval, or to suggest an appearance as if by magic

If the shelf liner doesn't work try the carpet liner used under rugs to keep them in place. Good luck.

I too have a brand new beautiful microfiber sectional that the seat just slides out from under ya.

My fix was easy and best of all free!!! My seat cushions under side are made of the same material as the lining of the sofa. After two days of the darn things slipping after my children and I sat, I had to figure something out. I assumed that my xouch needed some type of friction to stop the slip and slide. I grabbed a scratchy type blanket folded and placed on the inside between couch and cushion. And it worked like a charm

Couch With Cushions
Keeping Couch Cushions From Sliding
Home and Garden Repair FurnitureSeptember 16, 2010
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Upholstered couch with soft cushions.
Making Couch Cushions Firmer
Couch Cushions Being Cleaning
Cleaning Cushions
🎉
🎄