Looking For Easy, Plus Size Clothing Patterns

I am new at sewing and would love to find easy, PLUS size clothes patterns. Any help would be very much appreciated.Thanks and God Bless!

Debra from Hampton, TENN

A few months ago I would have suggested that you go to a WalMart and check out their fabric/sewing department. In the last few months all the WalMart stores in our area have eliminated their fabric department or plan to eliminate it in the very near future.

Simplicity patterns have a line called "Sew Easy" (or something very similar to that phrase) which are easy to sew. I think they go up to a size 22. Hobby Lobby stores and JoAnn's Fabrics would also carry patterns.

You can go online and check out Simplicity patterns. The Sew Easy patterns are not very expensive and if you factor in the price of fuel these days it may be cheaper to have a pattern sent to you rather than drive somewhere looking for one.

Good luck with your sewing endeavors. Remember "practice makes perfect" and the more you sew the easier it becomes.

Check out these 2 great ThriftyFun URL's:

---> And here's a wonderful independent pattern manufacture who specializes in making patterns just for PETITE PLUS & PLUS sizes:

I suggest you check out http://www.kwiksew.com. I used to have a sewing school and used these patterns. They are made of a sturdy paper rather than the hard to handle tissue paper, they are well-drafted and the pieces fit together well, and the directions are well written. I admit they are a bit costly, but they are well worth it. They have beginner patterns up to size 4x. My students loved this line of patterns! Best of luck.

Yes, I need some kind of special and good clothes for big beautiful women. I didn't find on largemingle c o m, though it is really a nice singles community for bbw, bhm and their admirers to interact each other.

I'm a plus size gal and the easiest way to come up with a pattern is to use your own clothse or other clothes you buy in thrift stores cheap. All you have to do is use newspaper. That's how they did it in my mom's time. You turn the item inside out and leave a half inch seam allowance. Remember to put your darts in any where there is a need for a little extra room keeping in mind that you don't want the garment looking like a balloon, and you don't want it so tight that when you reach or bend it will rip. Also its a little harder to work with knits but much more forgiving as a beginner to sewing. Let me know how you do warnerd5 AT aol.com

Crafts SewingMay 7, 2008
clothing pattern
McCall's Patterns Reviews
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
Pink crochet baby sweater.
Patterns for Crocheting Baby Clothing