What Are the Ingredients in Lemi Shine?

Can someone tell me the ingredients in Lemi Shine?

Brenda

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I believe it is pure ascorbic acid (vitamin C). I use powdered lemon-aid in my dishwasher now instead of Lemi Shine because it works the same and is cheaper. I think Lemi Shine is stronger than the lemon-aid so I use it when I have build up around my sink faucets or in the toilet bowl. It's great stuff.

Per their web page: Lemi Shine® Booster Ingredients: citric acid and citrus oils. Additionally, their machine cleaners contain sodium bicarbonate (commonly called baking soda).

This is easily made at home for the 'thrifty-fun' of it. ;)

Consumer Advice General AdviceJanuary 16, 2011
Before photo of painted laminate countertop.
Polishing Counter Tops
Homemade Varnish Remover, Up close photo of varnished wood.
Homemade Varnish Remover
Brass Buddha figurine on floral fabric.
Homemade Brass Cleaner Recipes
Kitchen With Vinyl Flooring
Restoring Shine to Vinyl Flooring
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:01:17 PM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.