Using A Bungee Cord For Storing Canning Rings

I have many canning jars and rings, and I keep them stored on a chrome shelf in our garage. The rings would fall all over the place until I got the idea to use one of my husband's bungee cords. I strung the rings on the elastic cord and then hooked the cord on the back and on the front of one of the shelves. Now, the rings are hanging there ready when I need them. Just be careful to not pull the cord too tightly or you may lose your grip on the cord and get snapped, etc.

By Suzzy from Phoenix, Arizona

What a great idea. I will finally be able to organize my canning cabinet. Thanks!

Uses for Bungee Cords
Food and Recipes CanningNovember 8, 2006
Jar of canned papaya balls in syrup.
Canning Papayas
Freshly Canned Pears Near Pears in a Bowl
Canning Pears
Pile of fresh cherries in front of a jar of cherry jam.
Canning Cherries
Where Can I Buy Rubber Canning Jar Rings?