Where Can I Buy Rubber Canning Jar Rings?

I have a Christmas craft that I do that requires the old canning jar rubber rings which are now very difficult to find. I need to either find some or have a suggestion for something else to use. Thank you.

By kathy c from Danbury, CT

Answers

Please post the instructions and a photo of the Christmas craft that you make using old canning jar rubber rings.

www.amazon.com/.../B00024WPZW (Affiliate Link)

I have seen them for sale at Canadian Tire and Home Depot, or you could join freecycle.org in your area and ask for some...

Try Lehmans.com. They carry all kinds of things - like a gigantic general store & they might carry the rubber rings.
Or another website: kitchenkrafts.com Good luck.

If you have an Ace Hardware store in your area they carry them (all of the time), or you might want to check at your local Wal-Mart. Of course the internet options are a good place too.

Anonymous

Did you ever post your Christmas craft that you make using rubber canning jar rings? I have 1000 rings that I need to do something with.

Answer this Question