VO5 Shampoo As A Shower Gel

I've got one more tip that I just discovered. I try real hard to use products that are as natural as can be with as few synthetic ingredients as possible. Well, the old shampoo, VO5, if you check out the label, uses pretty much fewer ingredients than anybody else. Well, a few weeks ago, I ran out of my liquid shower gel soap and decided to try my V05 shampoo as a shower gel soap. I have very sensitive skin that reacts very easily so I was a bit hesitant but went ahead and tried it anyway. Voila! A wonderful shower gel that really foams up nicely with no skin reactions and all for a large bottle for .99 cents! You can add about 1/8-1/4 tsp of pure essential oil to one 15 oz bottle to scent it with lavender, or whatever fragrance you like :-)))

Hope you think so too!

By Gina from Oklahoma City

Have you ever gotten a bottle of shampoo that you were just not to pleased with ? Try using it in your bath that way you do not waste it.

i use shampoo as body wash.cheaper and can get it in so many scents.

My husband uses shampoo for body wash & has for many years. He says 'why buy expensive body wash when shampoo will do the same job?' V05 is his favorite, too, mostly because we usually find it under $1.00 a bottle, where as body washes can be anywhere around $3.99 and up!

I asked them this exact question and I got a fabulous response. Scroll down to Aug. 6. They break down the difference between shampoo and body wash. As is turns out, there isn't much of a difference!!

Hello and thank you so much for your tip on VO5 as body gel. I absolutly love the scent of brown sugar and vanilla as a body wash but cannot find it in my little hamlet: would anyone have a receipe for such a scent usiing VO5 as a base? Thanks in advance for your replies and God bless you all and yours.....Bruno Chartier, Ontario, Canada

Health & Beauty Beauty Body TipsJanuary 15, 2007
Hand Scooping Out Homemade Hair Gel
Homemade Hair Gel Recipes
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner