Replacing Canvas on a Patio Umbrella

I am looking to replace patio umbrella canvas. My current one is worn out and has 6 ribs or stems where the canvas attaches. Does anyone know what companies can I contact? Thanks for your help.

I saw the canvas umbrellas at WalMart last Spring. You open the umbrella and measure across the canvas to get the size of yours. That is the size you buy. They were priced at 19.95.

I had the same problem and what I did was take the damaged one apart, after first washing it in the machine. Then I bought a similar fabric, used the old pieces as a pattern. It was easy to cut out the pieces, and then seam by seam I sewed the new one.

I used to be good at sewing but had not done anything for about 20 years, so this was quite an adventure. I had it all finished, excluding the shopping, in about 4 hours. Slow and easy is the trick. Oh yes, I resorted to this because I could not find a replacement even after several months of searching. I live in Europe, so maybe the merchandising concept is not the same.