Treating Hyperhidrosis

Can I get treatment in Nepal for hyperhidrosis? Please inform me as to how I would treat this condition.

By Prashant from Nepal

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

The sweating is most often caused by anxiety/stress and for some people it's the foods they eat. Here is a good beginning link to read:

http://drbenkim  icles-sweat.html

Some people will tell you to have surgery or botox injections but if you can remedy your problem naturally that would be the best way to go. Why put your body through the trauma and expense if you don't have to, right? You can read up on stress management and/or try excluding certain items (usually spicy spices and assorted oils are the main dietary culprit) from your diet one at a time. Eliminate each for a week or two and see which might be the cause.

I have a site I go to and look at a lot for remedies for things. It looks as if they most popular remedies for this on here are apple cider vinegar, and honey in water. Read more at this site:

http://www.eart  CURES/sweat.html

Health & Beauty AdviceJune 24, 2011
A cat scratching itself because it has fleas.
Treating a Cat With Fleas
Powdery Mildew on Plants
Treating Plants with Powdery Mildew
Sweaty Hand
Remedies for Sweaty Hands
Treating the Soil After Tomato Blight
Treating Soil After Tomato Blight
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:37:39 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.