Treating an Infant's Cold

Infant with thermometer in mouth and cloth across the forheadI need homemade cold remedies for a 3 month old baby.

By sindu

Answers

Best Answer

I have a 5 month old and I use the baby vapor bath and a bulb syringe to clear out the boogers. I would say though if the baby has a fever you should call the doctor.

Best Answer

You shouldn't give anything, never mind untested ideas from a website to a three month old baby without checking with your doctor. Use a bulb syringe and call your doctor for ideas.

Best Answer

A 3 month old infant is different from a 5 month old. At this stage there are illnesses that must be ruled out before treating a newborn( a baby three months old or younger). A fever at this age is serious and must be evaluated. most likely it is nothing , but do not take chances. Saving money is not a concern at this age. Do not take advice from self-appointed healers.

A family physician

Answer this Question