How Much is a 1962 Midge Barbie Worth?

I have a 1962 Midge Barbie doll, bubble haircut, red hair, and she is in perfect condition, no flaws at all. I bought her in 1962 when she was brand new. I would like to know how much she would be worth, and where would I go to go about selling her and getting the best price?

Thank you,
Rose from Central Lake Michigan

If I were you I would check on Ebay to see if you can find your doll listed. Then I would just watch the auction to see how much it sells for. I am sure you could purchase a special toy collectors book that would provide you with values. The thing with thinking about selling it on Ebay is that you have access to interested people all over the world. I just did a search for 1962 Midge Barbie and it came up with a list of items ranging in price from $2.99-$125.00. Another option would be if you get "toy" shows in your area. Sometimes we have them in our area and they basically sell old antique type toys.

I have this same exact Barbie. About 5 yrs ago ones like her went

for about $800 or more on Ebay. Now they go for less. But that doesn't

necessarily mean they are worth less (in my opinion) it may just mean with less jobs/money these days that there are fewer bidders.

I also have the black haired one, which I got lucky and found her in a

.25 box at a garage sale and shes in MINT condidtion. I considered selling them on Ebay but decided to save them for my grandchildren.

When they are grown surely they will be worth more. Both mine are from 1959-60.

there is one on ebay now that 4 people are watching listed at almost 500 but WITH clothes. is it just the doll? http://www.ebay  5738.m2548.l4275

It should be about 200 dollars. I read someone else's response and it says you should sell it on ebay but I think you should sell it somewhere else for more money. I think it would be a good choice to sell it on Antique rode show which you can google and find there website.