Determining the Value of an AMI Jukebox

Category Antiques
AMI, which began in 1909, was originally called the National Automatic Music Co before changing its name to the Automatic Musical Instrument Company after World War 2. AMI manufactured jukeboxes between 1927 and 1962. in 1962, AMI was purchased by ROWE AC services who still makes jukeboxes to this day (Source: JukeboxHistory.info). This is a page is about determining the value of an AMI juke box.

My father has a 1949 model A AMI jukebox, it has some damage to the plastic on the outside. It has been converted to not need coins to play. It is in working order. How much would it be worth?

Answers

Best Answer

I saw one similar to yours for $700 on eBay.

I have an AMI Continental 1 jukebox in great working order. I am unable to find a price range for this, can someone help?

Answers

Best Answer

I have not seen this exact model on eBay, but the cheapest AMI is $500, and some are almost $2000.

Best Answer

I know it is worth a lot more, a local jukebox store offered 3k for it with transportation paid for. I just dont know how much more?

Do you have an idea of the value of the AMI juke box I own, model 500 serial # 16035? I think it's from 1948. It is not working, but is 100% intact and clean. Thank you for your time.

Answers

Best Answer

If it's not working, it won't be worth that much. You could get several thousand if it is, so it may pay for you to restore it.

I have a AMI jukebox. It plays well and is in good shape. What is the value to sell and where can I sell it?

By Pat from Waco area

Answers

Best Answer

We need more info to research prices. Is it an older one from the 50's that plays vinyl or a newer one that plays CD or even newer yet that plays music videos.

Is it a full sized one or a floor one? All this plays into the price.

I have a 1980 AMI juke box, 160 selection. How do I find the value?
Thank you.

Answers

The best way is to check ebay for a couple of weeks and see what they actually sold for.

The main place to go is eBay, put in a search and see what others are advertising how much they are for sale, watch it for a few days and see if it sells.

I have a AMI Rowe 164 model JBM 200 jukebox, in working condition. The chrome and glass are intact, with blemish to chrome.

By Bill