Determining the Value of a Seeburg Jukebox

The Seeburg Corporation manufactured jukeboxes for over 30 years, introducing the first jukebox to store and play 50 records. They went out of business in the 80s. Some jukeboxes have retained value, depending on their condition.

I have a Seeburg jukebox in excellent working condition and I am wondering what's it's worth.
Model STD4
Serial# 672018
80 records
160 selections
Year: between 1977-1978?

Answers

Best Answer

These machines vary widely in value and the value fluctuates from year to year so older sales or estimates may not apply today's market. The last sale that I found of a similar Seeburg was for $1300 so why not try and get a current value.
You can get a free appraisal from jukebox experts.

nationaljukebox.com/sell.html

I am trying to assess value of a Seeburg Select O Matic 200 High Fidelity jukebox. Serial # 6147; Model 201DH.

Thank you!

Answers

Best Answer

According to the Chicago Tribune, this model is very popular. The article was written in 2000 and the high price was $3000. I'm sure it has only increased in value.

Best Answer

I just had same jukebox restored.it cost me 1,300.it is a 1960 model.would not sell for less than $3,000

I have a STD-3 Sunstar 1976 by Seeburg jukebox. I can't find the value of it on the internet. Can you tell me what it is worth? It has got minor scratches on it and the paint is chipped off on the back. Does this lower the value? Is it rare?

Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

One in good working condition is worth $550. I would expect $50-75 less for the cosmetic flaws

How much is a Seeburg Select-o-matic jukebox, Q160MH serial # 112252 in good working order worth? It was serviced about 6 years ago and works great. I just played it a couple of days ago.

Answers

Best Answer

These are worth at least $1500, and some are considerably more. Look on eBay for a couple of months to see the range.

I have Seeburg LS1 jukebox. The serial number is 081267. It is in good, original, working condition. What is it worth? Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

I looked online and saw one similar to yours on sale for $500.

What is range of value for a 1962 Seeburg C 100?

By Chris P

Answers

Best Answer

If this is in excellent working condition many people are asking 2500 to 2900 dollars for one. I think this is an excellent price and it all depends on the condition of yours.

What is the value of a hf100g Seeburg jukebox? It is not working, but looks really good.

By Jim

Answers

Best Answer

If its not working it will be at least half the value of the working kind. Ive seen them in great condition for several thousand dollars

I have a 1962 Seeburg Select-O-Magic DS100H. It is in very poor condition and non-working; it has 45 rpm records still inside. Any idea of its value? I am listing to sell. My stepdad owned it and ran a bar in Texas for 40 years, which has now been sold. I am cleaning out storage.

Thank you for any help.

Answers

There is one that sold 2/20/2019 for $850.00 online!

This one sold for $850 and it was working. I would deduct $250 off that price for yours.

You should start off by asking $500 for this item and go down from there. A one is good working condition was sold for $850.

Anonymous

Thank you!!

I have a 1967 Seeburg SS1601 that is in excellent condition. It still plays great. I am looking to sell it and wanted to figure out its value. Can you advise?

Answers

One sold for $1500 www.palmettojukebox.com/For%20Sale.htm

The same jukebox on Ebay,is going for (asking price) $1,215.99

My best suggestion is to find a person or place that will buy it from you to sell.

This particular model is all over the price in value from $200-$1500, and there are so many variables that only an experienced seller can tell you where yours is in the span. The value is also location dependent. In some places there are a glut of these so the value is low. Where there are few, the value goes up.

Collectors want all original parts, the manual, original music etc. Any deviation drops the value. Also dropping the value is smells (like if it came from a bar and smells like smoke--that drops the value, cracks in the glass, nicks on the case).

You don't mention where you are located so I will give you a place I like to window shop to start to find a pro to sell it for you:

www.pinballrebel.com/.../ss160.htm

If you scroll to the bottom, there is a line about buying these items.

Post back how you do with yours! There is still a market in some places and there is always a market if you wanted to disassemble it and sell it off for (tested) parts. People want the original parts to repair their project jukes...real parts are hard to come by so often times a disassembled machine can fetch 2-3 times of what you would get for the machine as is. We live in a weird world!

I have a 1969 Seeburg jukebox, the body could use some TLC. I'd say it's in fair condition. It works fine.

Answers

Depending on the model, they can be worth thousands of dollars. Check eBay frequently to see what the asking price of yours is, and if it sold.

There is a seller online selling there juke box for over $600, I do feel its about condition,accessories,etc.

Hi. Could you please post photos and show what the flaws are that you mean by it needing some TLC?

Does it work?

Does it include the records and if so do they all play without skipping? What are the records (a sample of titles or genre of music)?

Is it all original (meaning never repaired or rewired/no after market replacement parts)?

Do you have the manual?

Was it in a bar/restaurant/club and now smells like smoke or cooking oil/grease? (This can make it very difficult to sell in any condition--unless you find another bar/restaurant/club to sell it to).

Selling jukes is one of the items in the resale world that is very challenging to value and sell because there are so many variables. Generally I tell sellers once they have a value to start high and take best offer, but the starting point is the critical piece.

With a little more info (and where you are located also), I may be able to get you pointed in the right direction to value it and find the best venue to sell it.

As an aside, if the item is in truly poor shape but otherwise works and you are super handy, there is a market for the parts if you can take it apart and show that the pieces work AND if they are all original to the item (not aftermarket).

eBay in particular has a whole section of sold auctions for parts for juke boxes. In some cases, jukes are worth more for parts than as a whole.

Looking forward to more info so we can see if we can get you in the right direction for value/how to best sell.

I have a Seeburg high fidelity 100 jukebox. It is in great condition and works with records. I was was wondering about how much it's worth and if I wanted to sell where would I go to do it.

Thank you.

Answers

This one is asking $4000. www.ebay.com/.../323782257970?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt...

I would advertise locally. Use Facebook Marketplace, offerup,letgo and places like that.

How much is a Seeburg Select o Matic 325 1966 worth?

Answers

It is worth at least $1500

🍂
🎄