Determining the Value of a Seeburg Jukebox?

The Seeburg Corporation manufactured jukeboxes for over 30 years, introducing the first jukebox to store and play 50 records. They went out of business in the 80s. Some jukeboxes have retained value, depending on their condition.

I have a Seeburg jukebox in excellent working condition and I am wondering what's it's worth.
Model STD4
Serial# 672018
80 records
160 selections
Year: between 1977-1978?

Answers

Best Answer

These machines vary widely in value and the value fluctuates from year to year so older sales or estimates may not apply today's market. The last sale that I found of a similar Seeburg was for $1300 so why not try and get a current value.
You can get a free appraisal from jukebox experts.

nationaljukebox.com/sell.html

I am trying to assess value of a Seeburg Select O Matic 200 High Fidelity jukebox. Serial # 6147; Model 201DH.

Thank you!

Answers

Best Answer

According to the Chicago Tribune, this model is very popular. The article was written in 2000 and the high price was $3000. I'm sure it has only increased in value.

Best Answer

I just had same jukebox restored.it cost me 1,300.it is a 1960 model.would not sell for less than $3,000

Does anyone know what the value of a working 1953 100 Selectomatic Seeburg is? I saw one for sale. It looks nice. See image.

Does anyone have experience on how to transport a vintage jukebox, who you can hire to transport, average cost if moved 80 miles.

Answers

Best Answer

This one is fancier and asking $3500. www.etsy.com/.../1953-seeburg-jukebox-model-100w?gpla...

You would need someone experienced in moving these items. A person who moves pianos can probably do it.

Best Answer

Moving a large item like this will take a moving company. The exact cost will depend on your area and who you have hired. These juke boxes normally sell for around $2500 all the way to $4000.

I have a 1976 Seeburg, Sunstar photo, model STD3. I am trying to determine the value.

Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

I did not see the machine that Ana mentioned and I did not find another one listed for sale or sold so I cannot give any sort of 'value'.

Only a sold listing can represent 'current value' and this will never happen with a jukebox as there are too many variables - no two machines will ever be in the same condition - locations will vary and this is a big part of the value as some areas may like jukeboxes and others may not even look their way.

You do not say what condition your box is in or if it is working??

Here is a link to same model but no year that it was listed for sale (did not sell) but it has a lot of information about this model.

www.worthpoint.com/.../vtg-1976-seeburg-sunstar-jukebox...

This one was listed for a while and did not sell:

reverb.com/.../3826049-seeburg-juke-box-std3-sunstar...

You may be able to contact someone here and get decent answer.

nationaljukebox.com/sell.html

www.thriftyfun.com/Determining-the-Value-of-a-Seeburg...

I have a Seeburg SPS 160 in functioning good condition. Can you give me an idea what it is worth? It plays good and all the lights work.

It has played all records without skipping. I also have the serial number.

Answers

Best Answer

Asking price and selling price is so different. In order to determine the real value of the item you need to find one that has sold. I see one that sold on eBay for $750. I am not sure what the original asking price was for this item. You can do as several other people have done on eBay and iist this for $1500 to $2000 and see if anyone is interested or gives you an offer.

Any idea of the value of a SE 100 Seeberg juke box? It is in good condition and plays.

Answers

Best Answer

Jukeboxes are normally selling for around $300 to $350 in good working condition. I am not sure how easy it will be to sell one right now. If you try and list this online you will need to figure out the shipping cost to send this to the buyer.

This can be very difficult to ship. You may do better if you list this locally and sell it in your area. This way the person can come and pick it up from you.

I have a STD-3 Sunstar 1976 by Seeburg jukebox. I can't find the value of it on the internet. Can you tell me what it is worth? It has got minor scratches on it and the paint is chipped off on the back. Does this lower the value? Is it rare?

Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

One in good working condition is worth $550. I would expect $50-75 less for the cosmetic flaws

How much is a Seeburg Select-o-matic jukebox, Q160MH serial # 112252 in good working order worth? It was serviced about 6 years ago and works great. I just played it a couple of days ago.

Answers

Best Answer

These are worth at least $1500, and some are considerably more. Look on eBay for a couple of months to see the range.

I have Seeburg LS1 jukebox. The serial number is 081267. It is in good, original, working condition. What is it worth? Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

I looked online and saw one similar to yours on sale for $500.

What is range of value for a 1962 Seeburg C 100?

By Chris P

Answers

Best Answer

If this is in excellent working condition many people are asking 2500 to 2900 dollars for one. I think this is an excellent price and it all depends on the condition of yours.

I was curious about what year this unit was manufactured and what its value might be. It powers up, but unfortunately doesn't go thru the cycles.

Answers

Best Answer

The price depends on the model. Is this a Select-O-Matic 200. If so a one in good working condensation a person can ask between 2000-3000 for this one. That does not mean that you can actually sell it for this price it is the normal asking price to start off with.

Here you can see one that is listed on eBay and this person is asking over $15,000 for this one. www.ebay.com/.../164223884085?hash=item263c819b35...

Understanding the make and model will help us to determine the value of this item. Considering it is not working at all this will decrease the value of this item considerably. If you can do some work on this and get it working again then it will be worth more than in the condition it is in right now.

What is the value of a hf100g Seeburg jukebox? It is not working, but looks really good.

By Jim

Answers

Best Answer

If its not working it will be at least half the value of the working kind. Ive seen them in great condition for several thousand dollars

I have a 1962 Seeburg Select-O-Magic DS100H. It is in very poor condition and non-working; it has 45 rpm records still inside. Any idea of its value? I am listing to sell. My stepdad owned it and ran a bar in Texas for 40 years, which has now been sold. I am cleaning out storage.

Thank you for any help.

I have recently acquired a vintage 1980ish Seeburg 100 79M. I'm seeing it's rare. It doesn't turn on, but I have all the keys. I am wondering its retail value or cost of restoration. I see they are quite rare with 100 made mainly exported.

I have a 1967 Seeburg SS1601 that is in excellent condition. It still plays great. I am looking to sell it and wanted to figure out its value. Can you advise?

Answers

One sold for $1500 www.palmettojukebox.com/For%20Sale.htm

The same jukebox on Ebay,is going for (asking price) $1,215.99

Load More

😷
🐛
🌻
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Determining-the-Value-of-a-Seeburg-Jukebox.html