Determining the Value of a Seeburg Jukebox

The Seeburg Corporation manufactured jukeboxes for over 30 years, introducing the first jukebox to store and play 50 records. They went out of business in the 80s. Some jukeboxes have retained value, depending on their condition.

I have a Seeburg jukebox in excellent working condition and I am wondering what's it's worth.
Model STD4
Serial# 672018
80 records
160 selections
Year: between 1977-1978?

Answers

Best Answer

These machines vary widely in value and the value fluctuates from year to year so older sales or estimates may not apply today's market. The last sale that I found of a similar Seeburg was for $1300 so why not try and get a current value.
You can get a free appraisal from jukebox experts.

nationaljukebox.com/sell.html

I am trying to assess value of a Seeburg Select O Matic 200 High Fidelity jukebox. Serial # 6147; Model 201DH.

Thank you!

Answers

Best Answer

According to the Chicago Tribune, this model is very popular. The article was written in 2000 and the high price was $3000. I'm sure it has only increased in value.

Best Answer

I just had same jukebox restored.it cost me 1,300.it is a 1960 model.would not sell for less than $3,000

I have a STD-3 Sunstar 1976 by Seeburg jukebox. I can't find the value of it on the internet. Can you tell me what it is worth? It has got minor scratches on it and the paint is chipped off on the back. Does this lower the value? Is it rare?

Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

One in good working condition is worth $550. I would expect $50-75 less for the cosmetic flaws

How much is a Seeburg Select-o-matic jukebox, Q160MH serial # 112252 in good working order worth? It was serviced about 6 years ago and works great. I just played it a couple of days ago.

Answers

Best Answer

These are worth at least $1500, and some are considerably more. Look on eBay for a couple of months to see the range.

I have Seeburg LS1 jukebox. The serial number is 081267. It is in good, original, working condition. What is it worth? Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

I looked online and saw one similar to yours on sale for $500.

What is range of value for a 1962 Seeburg C 100?

By Chris P

Answers

Best Answer

If this is in excellent working condition many people are asking 2500 to 2900 dollars for one. I think this is an excellent price and it all depends on the condition of yours.

What is the value of a hf100g Seeburg jukebox? It is not working, but looks really good.

By Jim

Answers

Best Answer

If its not working it will be at least half the value of the working kind. Ive seen them in great condition for several thousand dollars