Value of a Seeburg Jukebox

I have a Seeburg jukebox in excellent working condition and I am wondering what's it's worth.
Model STD4
Serial# 672018
80 records
160 selections

Year: between 1977-1978?

According to liveauctioneers.com it is worth between $600 and $800.

These machines vary widely in value and the value fluctuates from year to year so older sales or estimates may not apply today's market. The last sale that I found of a similar Seeburg was for $1300 so why not try and get a current value.
You can get a free appraisal from jukebox experts.

nationaljukebox.com/sell.html

I see them starting from $500 to $800 on auction sites

Watch E bay for 2 months to see what the final sales are on the juke box and not just listed prices.

These are so pretty and just fascinate me!! Since this post, I have been watching out for sales of these and they don't come up very often.

There are still no sold examples on eBay as of late and the last sold one I could find valued was from 2013 for $500. It is hard to tell without a current sale if the VALUE has gone up or down!

I was excited to see there is currently one eBay now for over $900. It says there are 12 watchers (shows demand on a supply of 1)...so I am going to hang in and see if it sells and for how much!

As usual, the parts for these things sell well...as people often have wonky ones at home that they want to fix with original parts!

This lot of parts (although it doesn't give the model) went for $290.90 which included shipping! WOW!

www.ebay.com/.../113099860775?hash=item1a5546eb27...