Finding the Value of a Vintage Jukebox

Category Miscellaneous
Many collectors have interest in vintage jukeboxes. The age and condition of the jukebox factor into its value. This is a guide about finding the value of a vintage jukebox.

AMI manufactured jukeboxes between 1927 and 1962. in 1962, AMI was purchased by ROWE AC services who still makes jukeboxes to this day. This is a page is about determining the value of an AMI juke box.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I have Seeburg LS1 jukebox. The serial number is 081267. It is in good, original, working condition. What is it worth? Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

I looked online and saw one similar to yours on sale for $500.

My mother has a Wurlitzer 1952 Seeburg Selectomatic jukebox. It's in poor shape, but was working in the last 10 years. How much can she sell something like this for today?

Answers

Best Answer

Juke Box worth.

Step 1
It is worth about 2500 to 3000 but it has to be in good working shape.

Step 2
They want things in mint condition in order to be able to sell them.

I have a NSM hideaway E jukebox in great working order with speakers and wooden consulette. Any idea on how much it is worth?

Answers

Best Answer

Juke box worth.

Step 1
Between 300 to 500 dollars.

Step 2
Yours is in good condition so it will sell better.

Step 3
Be sure what yours is worth study E-Bay for a month.

Step 4
Look at actual sells and not just listed prices.

I am trying to assess value of a Seeburg Select O Matic 200 High Fidelity jukebox. Serial # 6147; Model 201DH.

Thank you!

Answers

You do not give any information concerning condition (working? - restored?) so that information will greatly determine the value of any jukebox. I have not been able to find any recent sales of this model. You can Google "where to sell Seeburg jukebox" and there will be sites that you can list yours or you might find one similar to determine a current value.

There are a few Seeburgs listed on eBay at any given time and occasionally one sells. Here are some listings but I only found one similar to yours. (8/2017)

https://www.eba  box&_sacat=0
Here is a similar model - same year I believe. Asking price $9,200.

http://www.ebay  ic-/182170846688

Here is one that sold in 2002 for $3,700.

http://www.chri  944-details.aspx

This link is just for information on Seeburg jukeboxes.

http://www.pinb  eeburg/sfeat.htm

According to the Chicago Tribune, this model is very popular. The article was written in 2000 and the high price was $3000. I'm sure it has only increased in value.

I just had same jukebox restored.it cost me 1,300.it is a 1960 model.would not sell for less than $3,000

How much is a 1983 Wurlitzer model 40304 juke box worth? It is in fair condition. Thank you.

Answers

Only someone who deals in jukeboxes can really give you a true value as the market varies for each make, year, model (I do not think you have your model number correct), and most important - condition. What you rate as fair may not be rated as such by an appraiser. You could keep a watch on eBay for this year machine but there may not be one listed for 2 or 3 years and may never be sold - even if listed. You may find similar machines but they may not relate to your machine in any way - especially in price/value.

Older machines (in good condition) usually sell for more money. Shipping is always a problem and it is very expensive. Many times people will list on Craigslist as the machine can be seen and picked up so there is no shipping involved.

Here is a web site of a company that overhauls jukeboxes before selling so you can take a look at the prices he sells for (may not find one like yours).

http://www.palm  m/For%20Sale.htm

Here is link to a company that buys and appraises jukeboxes so you might want to contact them to see what they will tell you about your box (free information as far as I know).

http://national  ox.com/sell.html

You would need someone who knows the value. I didn't find your exact model on eBay, but the ones I did find that were in working condition were priced in the thousands

Why don't you contact the owner of this website:http://www.nati  UCFZuLswodZcoEbg

You can give a description and upload pictures.

I have a Rockola that has been stored in my basement for several years, and I have decided it is time to sell it. I would like to have some idea of what it is worth. It is very good condition, but the coin mechanism needs to be cleaned up. The coin does not drop all the way through. What is the price range for a Rockola Princess Console model #461, era 1975?

It is also loaded with 45 RPM records. Maybe I should sell the records separately.

I appreciate your help.

Answers

According to this website: http://lists.ne  ober/040691.html this is a later model and not worth as much as previous models.

It's worth between $300-$400.

These are nice machines but the resale value is much less than a few years ago. Collectibles like this run in cycles of demand and supply so you are lucky if you wish to sell when the market is on the upswing. Of course the biggest problem is the size (and almost fragile) because it would be very expensive to ship. This means you would generally have to find someone within a certain mile radius that really wanted one of these and would be able to pick it up from your location.
This actually means you may be able to sell it if you advertise on Craig's List or any of your areas auction sites. Just Google your zip code and auction or for sale sites and you should find several listed.
This is a very slow selling item and since yours is a later model it would probably not sell for much more than it cost years ago.
Here is a web site that I am not familiar with but it may be okay to use and they may tell you what your machine is really worth (as we could be wrong about the value):

http://national  ox.com/sell.html

What is range of value for a 1962 Seeburg C 100?

By Chris P

Answers

If this is in excellent working condition many people are asking 2500 to 2900 dollars for one. I think this is an excellent price and it all depends on the condition of yours.

These are very collectible and worth about $3000, if they are working.

I have a Wurlitzer, Lyric from 1972, in working order. Would anyone know the value?

By George

Answers

George, the cost free easy way is to do searches on Ebay and other auction sites. Hope this helps

No but I sure would love to have one. I am sure they are expensive since you never see them anymore.

I have a 1956 Wurlitzer centennial 200 jukebox what is the value range? It works and the cabinet is fair and all the glass is intact? Thanks.

By Bill U

Answers

You might find some info on Google about what they are selling for, but I believe you are talking about a Jukebox. If it is a machine that takes coins and plays selected music then yeah.. it is a jukebox.

In really nice shape, 1956 Wurlitzer Centennial jukeboxes have sold on eBay for as much as $9500.

I want to know the value of a 1978 NSM Prestige ES 160 jukebox in good condition.

Answers

At an auction house back in 2010 one of these jukeboxes sold for 350 dollars. Other than this I can't find anyone selling one of these. I have checked on eBay and they don't have another mode as yours. I would think that you should be able to ask 450 to 550 dollars for this jukebox as long as it is in good working condition.

What is the value range of a Rock Ola 1452?
Poor (non functional) - Very Good (functional, but not mint).

By Dennis

Answers

You can try your question on Google as there is a lot of information available.
There is one Rock Ola 1452 for sale on eBay.

What is the value of a hf100g Seeburg jukebox? It is not working, but looks really good.

By Jim

Answers

If its not working it will be at least half the value of the working kind. Ive seen them in great condition for several thousand dollars

I have a working, very good condition 19480 Aireon Coronet model 400 jukebox. What is its value?

By Mike C