How Old is My Rowe AMI Jukebox?

I have a Rowe AMI jukebox Model Ti-1 Serial 868518. Can you tell me the year it was manufactured and if it plays 45's and 78's? I just purchased it with some 45's in it. When turned on, there is a hum. When it plays a record, it still hums. I have been told to change the cartridge. Is it really that simple?

I can tell you it was manufacture in the early 1970s. I am not sure about the other questions.

The jukebox was made in 1973. This jukebox will play both 45s and CD from what the manual says. I have found a video on how to set up your jukebox. You can watch it here. www.youtube.com/watch?v=H20krhR7zRo.

After watching this video I think this has the screws in the bottom of the jukebox to keep it safe from floating around during shipment. I would check this to remove these screws. From what this person is saying is the noise you are hearing is associated with having these screws in place. Please check this first before doing anything else.

Thank you for the quick reply.
1973, no wonder there is so much dust.
Checked the shipping screw downs and found them both loose.

Hum seems to be coming from right side midrange speaker.
Changing the volume has no effect on the hum.
Can it be my cartridge ?

Consumer Advice Collectibles JukeboxesNovember 28, 2020
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/How-Old-is-My-Rowe-AMI-Jukebox.html