Time For Hanging Laundry Outside

Jump for Joy! Finally! We have been able to hang out some laundry this past week.

By Brandi from Cameron, MO

I am jealous! I live in an apartment complex and can't do this :-( Cute photo and makes me jump for joy for you! ;-)

Cute daughter and smart Mommy, not only do those clothes smell great hanging out in the fresh air, but the sunshine bleaches naturally and you'll save a bundle on that electric bill!

And from your pic, you're also obviously having fun around your house doing it--you get my vote this week :)

I love to hang clothes outside to dry. Zig

So cute!

I have been hanging my laundry out also. I love the fresh scent of my sheets & towels when left out all day on the line. You want believe how much energy hanging 2 loads of whites saves. I also hang my bulky Items like bedspreads & comforters.

This sure brings back some wonderful memories. I had 3 daughters to help me and it seemed to go so fast. I couldn't hang as fast as the two oldest brought me the pieces to hang, while the baby girl carried the clothespin bag. They soon knew what to give me to hang next as I wanted all dresses to be hung in a row, all blouses, shorts, socks, etc.

The two oldest daughters still live in areas where they can hang out clothes, and I get so tickled when I see they hang them the same way they were taught. It saves so much time when you're taking them in too.

The youngest daughter lives in a high-rise, so doesn't get to have that kind of fun now. My only son was born when the youngest daughter was 16, so it was almost like having an only child. Still, he learned how to do things right, the same as his sisters. It's so nice to see your daughter enjoying helping you while she's learning.

Thanks for sharing with us. Julia in Boca Raton, FL

Better Living Green Living Cleaning TipsApril 13, 2010
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Family Working on Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Curtains With Pleat Hooks
Hanging Curtains
Laundry in Washing Machine
How To Do Laundry
🎉
🎄