Keep Grocery List in Cell Phone

I keep my grocery list on the "notepad" of my cell phone, so that when I go to the store, all I have to do is check on my phone to see what I need. No more forgotten grocery list at home. I always have my cell phone with me.

By Pam from Pittsburgh, PA

I do the same thing. I'm never without my phone. :)

I love this tip! I just started mine on my phone tonight. Thanks much.

There is a wonderful site, (and its free) you can do lists and calendar on, , its really helped me. It's great because you can call an 800 number to listen to your list or get it in a text. Especially if you send someone else to the store they can check it too. Most of my trips to the store aren't always planned. This lets me get to my list easily :)

Or use the audio memo, so you don't have to text yourself. Either way, this is an A-1 tip, which I am going to employ from now on. I am always forgetting something. I buy groceries for my mom, for others, for myself, and it is a real issue for me. Thanks for this really helpful tip.

I use a free app called "Out of Milk" which is designed to be used as a grocery shopping list and it is fantastic. You enter an item and it categorizes it according to where it can be found in the grocery store. You can also scan the UPC code of items in your pantry you need to restock so you don't even have to type out the name of the item. I could not get along without this app! Very well designed and easy to use.

Man Using Smartphone in Coffee Shop
Using Your Smartphone To Save Time
Organizing ShoppingMay 9, 2011
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards