Black Crust Around Bunny's Nose

I have a 5 baby bunnies and one of the babies just started to sneeze a bit and had nest box eye. I noticed a bit of black crusty stuff around its nose and I'm wondering if it's something I need to worry about.

By Tyler from San Francisco, CA

Someone, please, would that be the same contagious thing kitties get?

The only person with professional qualifications to answer this is your veterinarian that you should contact asap. Good luck.

I wonder if it's dried blood. Poor little thing if it is.

If you love your bunnies you will call or visit a vet ASAP to ask for an answer to your questions and especially in case it's something that is contagious! If you already know the baby had nest box eye why are you waiting to get professional help?

Hi Tyler.

I live up in Petaluma. There is a Veterinarian here that specializes in Rabbits! His name is Dr. Pfann and his number is 707-762-3549. Please call him, he will give you and info you need. Good luck. But if you don't, your bunny needs to see a Vet ASAP! Good luck.

Pets Rabbits HealthFebruary 2, 2011
An apple pie with a delicious looking pie crust.
Pie Crust Tips and Tricks
Little boy in a brown bunny costume.
Making an Easter Rabbit Costume
cheesecake with graham cracker crust
Dessert Ideas With a Graham Cracker Crust
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 12:43:31 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.