Dryer Sheet for Tub Cleaner

Use dryer sheets to scrub the tub. Wet the tub down, and use an already used dryer sheet. For tough rings, you can use an unused sheet. It works so good.

Source: Killed a bug in the tub, and had dryer sheet in hand. I realized how good it worked.

By Moonseekerjade

I don't use dryer sheets to scrub my tub because they wouldn't hold up to the scrubbing I do. Scouring powder and hard scrubbing shreds them. Instead as my wash cloths or dish cloths get too old or stained to be used for their purpose, they get moved to a bag I keep for "cleaning cloths". These cloths are much more durable for scrubbing and since they've already paid for themselves with their original use, then they are basically "free".

To: Cricketnc

Try it without scouring powder. There is something in the dryer sheet that cleans everything! I wet a sheet, rub the inside of my microwave. Stuck on food is gone. Burnt stuck on food in a pan or pot. Soak over night with a dryer sheet. Gone! Grease and splatters on the back splash behind the stove, works there too. I don't use other cleaners much anymore.

Reusing Dryer Sheets, Cute snowmen made out of reused dryer sheets.
Reusing Dryer Sheets
Better Living Green Living Cleaning TipsOctober 22, 2009
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub
🎄