Boxes for Organizing Small Parts
Want an easy way to store small parts in the garage, shop, sewing/craft room? I use recycled cardboard or regular cardboard boxes to make smaller boxes which organize many small pieces or parts.
Approximate Time: Ten minutes per box.
- box cutter/craft knife
- tape (package, masking, box tape)
- printed labels, if needed
- Get piece of cardboard.
- Cut to size wanted using box cutter or craft knife.
- Cut out four corner pieces as shown.
- Score sides and ends and fold up on scores.
- Tape sides and ends together to form box.
- Make labels, if wanted and glue on to end of box.
- If many boxes are to be made, make template.
By Lonnie from Chatsworth, CA
September 20, 20150 found this helpful
I use a lot of the boxes from some of the food boxes
September 21, 20150 found this helpful
that is genius. can't wait to organize my craft area with these.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 5, 2016 at 5:29:16 AM on 10.0.0.215 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us