DIY Bead and Small Item Storage
Small containers, whether recycled coffee containers or lidded boxes from a craft or discount store, can be invaluable in organizing your small craft supplies. A description of one crafter's storage solution is offered below.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This might not pertain to you, but if even one of you out there needs help fitting all your "bits and pieces" into containers, I have done my job! This will let you stay home in style. Result of cabin fever!
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 drawers from a craft drawer unit.
- 11 International Coffee tins
- 23 mini plastic oblong containers
- Because this isn't an actual "craft", but a DIY instead, there aren't any supply shots. Instead, there are shots of the number of containers I can fit into my drawer unit, simply by changing which direction they are going.
- The first one is just 10. But wait...there's more! By reconfiguring them, I can fit one more in the same space.
- Same with the tiny containers I get 10/1.00. By putting them upside down, I can of course see what is inside. But the first way only fits 20.
- By turning just one row the opposite direction, I can fit 3 more.
- When you are configuring things into a tiny space I hope this helps you to "think INSIDE the box"!!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.