DIY Bead and Small Item Storage
This might not pertain to you, but if even one of you out there needs help fitting all your "bits and pieces" into containers, I have done my job! This will let you stay home in style. Result of cabin fever!
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 drawers from a craft drawer unit.
- 11 International Coffee tins
- 23 mini plastic oblong containers
- Because this isn't an actual "craft", but a DIY instead, there aren't any supply shots. Instead, there are shots of the number of containers I can fit into my drawer unit, simply by changing which direction they are going.
- The first one is just 10. But wait...there's more! By reconfiguring them, I can fit one more in the same space.
- Same with the tiny containers I get 10/1.00. By putting them upside down, I can of course see what is inside. But the first way only fits 20.
- By turning just one row the opposite direction, I can fit 3 more.
- When you are configuring things into a tiny space I hope this helps you to "think INSIDE the box"!!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.