Bodycology White Gardenia Bath Bombs

Does anyone know where I can purchase Bodycology White Gardenia Bath Bombs. I use to get them from BigLots, but they no longer carry them. There are other fragrances, but nothing to compare to the White Gardenia for me. I still can find the lotion, mist, and body wash. I have searched everywhere to find the bath bombs to no avail.

By Marlene from NJ

Wal-mart carries this brand.

Check on the bottle they usually have their address and some time their phone number, then you can ask who has it in your town.

Go to You can put in your zip code to see who sells it locally. It may not be as cheap as Big Lots but at least you will have it.

Kmart also carries Bodycology products. I found a lovely scent that reminds me of my grandma (who is no longer with us), and every time I want to feel "closer" to her I use this lotion. I love it!

I've seen this brand at Walgreen's and Rite-Aid. DorothyNYC has the best advice here. ;-)

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 6, 2010
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
gardenia in pot
Indoor Gardenia Care
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Basket of Bath Bombs
Making Bath Bombs